Senior Ag Coffee
Join the College of Agriculture for monthly presentations and conversation on topics of interest to all friends of the College, young and old. Enjoy a cup of coffee, some treats and stay connected.
The 2016/2017 schedule is below. Please check back regularly as times and locations might change. All meetings are 9 am to 10 am on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted (*). All meetings are in Plant Bioscience Building Room 108 unless otherwise noted.
- September 22: Ag Ambassadors share about their required freshmen and sophomore classes
- October 27: MREDI research and results from Barry Jacobsen
- *November 17: Public Debt discussion with Myles Watts
- *December 15: Veterinary programs update by Mark Quinn
- January 26: Touching base with Charles Boyer
- February 23: Student Coordinators from across the College share about their jobs
- March 23: Fort Keogh and Beyond with Megan Van Emon, Extension Beef Specialist
- April 27 in Jabs Hall: LEEDs Award building tour with Dean Kregg Aytes
Spouses and other guests are welcome!
Please call the office at 994-3681 if you have questions - Susan and Robin are here to help.
Other important dates
- November 10-12: Celebrate Ag! Weekend 2016
- December College Holiday Party, date to be announced later
- December 17: Fall Commencement
- May 6, 2017: Spring Commencement